PowerShell script to silently download and install fonts from a zip archive.
- 1.Gather necessary font files (
- 2.Compress fonts into an archive (.zip)
- 4.Upload archive & FontReg.exe to your preferred file host
- 5.Insert the url to download FontReg.exe on
line 8of the script below
- 6.Deploy via your RMM solution
Note: To help prevent abuse, this script will only move font files with the
.otffile extensions to the Local Font Store. Custom fonts will need to be one of these types in order to be installed.
.\InstallFonts.ps1 -URL https://example.com/fonts.zip
Want to learn more about how this script works? Included below are official documentation links for all cmdlets used in this script, as well as other useful documentation where applicable.